We want to empower individuals and communities to support and show solidarity to those affected by hate and hostility. We will do those through our Bystander Intervention training which will provide tools on how to safely intervene when an incident is taking place, making our communities a safer place for everyone.
The training will give people:
- A better understanding of the different levels of hate
- A greater understanding of the bystander effect and the reasons why people don’t intervene
- Increased awareness of the range of interventions that can be made
- Improve confidence to intervene
- Increase the likelihood of making an intervention